Pool Fencing Compliance Adelaide
Complete Pools SA offer glass pool fence & pool safety barrier compliance inspections to ensure your pool complies with AS 1926.1- 2012 and all state government/ local council regulations when selling a home with a pool.
To ensure your pool is compliant & home ready for market, contact us, or complete the booking request on this page.
At Complete Pools SA we have our own specialist team of pool fencing installers in Adelaide that can undertake all aspects of glass & aluminium pool fencing. We also offer a range of compliant slatted screen & rendered walling options.
All work is carried out in house & backed by fixed price contracts BLD 274 167.
6 month deferred payment terms are available through our finance partner Our Money Market.
For further information as to South Australian government legislation requirements that apply to selling a residential property with a pool please refer to this link.
Our Compliance Inspection Covers:
- Self-closing gates & latch mechanisms
- 1800mm high boundary fences ( where acting as a pool safety barrier)
- All non climbzone regulations
- Standards set out in AS 1926.1- 2012, Development Act 1993 & Ministers SpecificationSA 76D
- Letter of compliance (Pool Compliance Certificate) upon completion of work
- Cost $165 inc GST